Updated: Bad Trader? CornAndBeer

Discussion in 'Beer Trading Help' started by PSUMike, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Os

Os Moderator / Master of Social Media Staff Member

Also, I'll change the thread title. Maybe someone knows him and can/will chime in

2. Ryan_G

Ryan_G

templetondon ?

Delinquent or late in some BIFs

3. templetondon

templetondon

He ran a LIF in the last Noob BIF over the summer. There were multiple winners in it and he was late in shipping. He had some health issues and a surgery that he said contributed to his late shipping. His communication was very lacking and he went weeks without logging on to TB. He posted on Instagram so I commented on the post that you should log on since myself and antdavid were reaching out to see what was going on. After that point the communication was great to me and the boxes he sent out to all of us were awesome. I remember he was late in shipping his box for the Noob but it was communicated through tikk and his target I believe and the box was again awesome.

I will say it looks like he's been posting on Instagram again. PSUMike, maybe you could try to message him there too?

4. templetondon

templetondon

For those involved I apologize for not posting sooner. I found out about this issue last night but was giving CornAndBeer more time to respond. Hopefully he does the right thing and gets that box to PSUMike.

5. PSUMike

PSUMike

Don't have an instagram account. If you or anyone else wouldn't mind just shooting him a quick note to log in, that'd be great.

6. templetondon

templetondon

Here ya go.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope this helps you out.

7. CornAndBeer

CornAndBeer

Apologies Mike, I suck. Haven't taken anytime to look at this thread. Shipping now, sorry for everything

arren, KWMiles, Gonzoillini and 7 others like this.
  8. PSUMike

PSUMike

Tracking info received.

arren, KWMiles, Gonzoillini and 10 others like this.
  9. CornAndBeer

CornAndBeer

Sorry again Mike. I'm such a cad :(. No excuse, I kept expecting you to text/email me and ask me why the hell I hadn't shipped (which is all the more reason why I should have done what I said when I said I would do it). Sorry to make you track me down like bad debt collection. Thank you for the message templetondon

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
    arren, KWMiles, Gonzoillini and 7 others like this.
  10. landrewg

landrewg

11. lambandtunaphish

lambandtunaphish

templetondon or PSUMike (when you get your beer) - at least one of you should leave neutral/negative feedback for this guy.

12. templetondon

templetondon

In my case I wouldn't leave negative and have to think really hard about neutral. I can't fault him for having health issues but the communication definitely could have been better but at the end it was great. The LIF that I won was for 2 bottles, 375 A&G and a Special Reserva. Instead he sent this......

[​IMG]

I can easily overlook the communication breakdown and the lateness of the box when he drops a bomb like this. If he would have sent old ass IPA's like some people do then yeah, I would have sharpened my pitchfork.

My advice to CornAndBeer is to maybe step back from trading/ muling for a bit. Or at the very least make it a #1 priority to get the bottles out ASAP. It seems like there's a pattern here and that's really unfortunate. Please do your best to make it right with PSUMike.

arren, michael, antdavid and 32 others like this.
  13. PSUMike

PSUMike

Box landed. All's well.

arren, Powzy, CoinStarChange and 11 others like this.
  14. nhindian

nhindian

lol still no neutral or negative feedback

arren, greg4579, Treebs and 2 others like this.
  15. sacrelicio

sacrelicio

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]