Very last keg of Bell's BA Batch 9000 - on tap in Gainesville, FL 3/15

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThreeFishes

Reaction score
If any of you have been trying to get a taste of this, but not having any luck trading for it (like me), I've heard this will be going on tap at a The Wooly in Gainesville, FL on March 15th along with kegs of Black Note and Hopslam. From what I've been told, this is the last keg of BA Batch 9000. Anyone in the area know anything about this? I'm looking to make the trip up to Gainesville for this.

If anyone is interested more info is available here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/213867928803517/?ref=2&ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

BELL'S MAMMOTH EVENT AT THE WOOLY!
Not your typical tap takeover.

Featuring Bell's Hopslam Ale, Black Note Stout, Red Nose ESB, Florida's very last keg of Bourbon Barrel Aged Batch 9,000 and many more Bell's beers!

VIP 6pm-8pm $60
Buy a VIP ticket and have first dibs on all the amazing rare beers paired with delicious food from The Top. Enjoy a inside look into the people, history, and insides of Bell's Brewery projected onto The Wooly's theater sized screen. Also recieve a special limited run glass with the Wooly and Bell's logos.
Buy your VIP tickets here >
http://www.showclix.com/event/BellsMammothEventatTheWooly

Food and Beer Pairings:
Caramel miso glazed pork belly, charred scallion paired with Bourbon Barrel Aged Batch 9,000

Dark Chocolate Eclair paired with Black Note Stout

Spicy lamb sausage, herbed hummus, tomato chutney paired with Red Nose ESB

Serrano, tomato and goat cheese bruschetta paired with Hop Slam Ale

Oyster w ginger mignonette paired with Oberon

Doors 8pm $7
Indulge in all of the awesomeness while it lasts! Enjoy some pints while playing some fun Bell's Brewery games for a chance to win some sweet gift baskets of Bell's schwag. Talk beer with friends, make new friends, just hang out, enjoy yourself, and let Bell's turn your Saturday night into a memorable one!

Live Music at 10pm
-The Ones To Blame
-Michael Claytor And His Friends

Back