Visiting Fort Collins FT: Three Floyds, Upland, others!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaross

Reaction score
Just as the title says. I am visiting town until the 13th and brought some beer from the midwest to trade. I have Three Floyds chevalier, Pear Bear and Zombie Dust. Upland Dandelion Dark Wild. Founders Project Pam, Dark Horse Dragons Milk with Toasted Chilies, and with Raspberries. Founders Backwoods Bastard, Bells 30th Anniversary, and a few others. I have fairly limited number of each bottle.

I am just looking for $4$ of similar rarity. I would Love anything by Casey. Odell Woodcut (although I realize woodcut is high dollar.) Nighmare on Brett (*or variants). I like Stouts, Sours and Saisions but I am open to many others as well. I am happy to meet up for a trade in person, or just bring anything to a bottle share.

Let me know if you don't line up any Casey. Hate for anyone to have to go home empty handed, could certainly trade you a bottle...
I found 2 low ends at Supermarket and I came across a wet hopped low end and a cherry fruit stand! If you have anything else and are interested in anything I listed (* probably minus the Zombie Dust) let me know.

Latest posts

Back