West Coast Barrel Aged Fest @ Bistro

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerandraiderfan

Reaction score
As usual, there are almost nil details on a Bistro fest less than 2 weeks out.

I know Midnight Sun says Beserker 2013 will be there. The other 79+ kegs? Any insight? Anyone else going, or everyone doing the RB fest across the bay?

No doubt, that all has been my experience in recent years: a downward trend.

But hey, they've put on more awesome events than duds over the years. Its also about the first event in months me and the old lady both have time off from work & kids, so we figured why not.

Prolly stop by Ledger's and Drake's too.

stupid. I have school all day. becoming a master is ruining my life.

I skipped last year's, but the "downward trend" comment kind of resonates with what I remember. There seems to be little interest in my tasting group (all of whom are conveniently out of town) so I'll probably skip it.

What RB thing?

I skipped last year's, but the "downward trend" comment kind of resonates with what I remember. There seems to be little interest in my tasting group (all of whom are conveniently out of town) so I'll probably skip it.

What RB thing?
There's a thread about it on here somewhere!

There's a thread about it on here somewhere!

It's not on the first page of this forum, and I don't care that much.

EDIT: Found it (learned something new) and I'll pass. Looks like I'm going to my wife's coworker's poker night. Sigh.

Last edited:
Back