What is the 'Crown Jewel' of your Glassware collection?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lutter

Reaction score
What glass gives you feels when you look at and drink out of it? Rarity? Good memories?

This is mine...

Jester King OG snifter (similar, but pre-dates the opening day snifter, which has text on the back).

Before Jester King, I was convinced the only beers TX would ever make well were German styles (from Live Oak) and great IPAs/pales. JK really changed that dynamic in TX.

Just wish I had the matching pint glass. Doh.

I have a glass im afrad to advertise for fear a certain person or 2 might break into my house to try and take it. One day, right before or after I move, im gonna let it fly in the proper glassware thread.

Until then...my glass that gives me the most feels is my b2 TB snifter.
Not only is it MarkIntihar able but it was gifted to me by 1v1willwreku when we finally met IP. And to add to the super rar factor, it was previously owned by Trady

Mine will always be the glass FFF mug. I have other favorites for certain styles, but the mug will hold a special place in my heart.

IFMBp1U.jpg

I have a glass im afrad to advertise for fear a certain person or 2 might break into my house to try and take it. One day, right before or after I move, im gonna let it fly in the proper glassware thread.

Until then...my glass that gives me the most feels is my b2 TB snifter.
Not only is it MarkIntihar able but it was gifted to me by 1v1willwreku when we finally met IP. And to add to the super rar factor, it was previously owned by Trady
:eek:

fantome-glass-by-chuck-stilphenthe-trappist1.jpg

What glass gives you feels when you look at and drink out of it? Rarity? Good memories?

This is mine...

Jester King OG snifter (similar, but pre-dates the opening day snifter, which has text on the back).

Before Jester King, I was convinced the only beers TX would ever make well were German styles (from Live Oak) and great IPAs/pales. JK really changed that dynamic in TX.

I actually used to have this exact glass.....

20130303195749.jpg

Was a serious tragedy, was the first glass I got as an extra in trade, was very sad when it happened. It's also the last of my glasses that I've broken, and it happened well over a year ago.

Personal favorites from my collection:

20130509203319.jpg

xmn7.jpg

axxd.jpg

I actually used to have this exact glass.....

20130303195749.jpg

Was a serious tragedy, was the first glass I got as an extra in trade, was very sad when it happened. It's also the last of my glasses that I've broken, and it happened well over a year ago.

Personal favorites from my collection:

20130509203319.jpg

xmn7.jpg

axxd.jpg
Oh the humanity!

B1 NEBCO 668 snifter. Newer batches have larger logos and the text is printer rather then see through. Feels perfect but I'm afraid of breaking it :(
20140208_015209_LLS.jpg

20140204_012902.jpg

Indeed. The old batch is so much prettier. I don't understand why they changed the logo... I barely use this one anymore because I don't want it to go away ;(

Custom lemonade glass I found in my house while looking for something huge to drink an entire growler out of.

Custom because I don't know many black stoners from Oakland that currently live with me and own this lemonade glass.

Looks like you didn't wash all the Gin n' Joose out bro.,...

Looks like you didn't wash all the Gin n' Joose out bro.,...

I didn't want to lose out on any hyphyness that may have left some residual sugars in there to make my beer even 'mo legit.

I do appreciate your concern. You are a kind and gentle soul. Truly an inspiration.

This is mine...

i didn't even know this was a thing until you posted it, welp adding this beaut to the ISO list, one day one day !

i didn't even know this was a thing until you posted it, welp adding this beaut to the ISO list, one day one day !
I wanna say Jeff (the co-owner of JK) told me there were around 100 of this particular glass. There's a lot more of the grand opening glass (~500), which is pretty much identical (except it says "Grand Opening <date>" on the back.

Less now, I guess, because of Trady, who is the worst.

I wanna say Jeff (the co-owner of JK) told me there were around 100 of this particular glass. There's a lot more of the grand opening glass (~500), which is pretty much identical (except it says "Grand Opening <date>" on the back.

Less now, I guess, because of Trady, who is the worst.

around 100, oh man i should just put my dreams + tears in a blender now and get it over with, Trady probably broke his for shits and gigs and has a spare around, confirmed for the worst

I'm edging big time.

Not sure. An Oregonian or degardebrewing would know. I understand it to be their first run of glasses, fairly limited, and they've moved on to other styles now. Would be interested to know a bit more actually.

yeah i'm definitely interested, paging oregonian's !

That was the first glass they released (fall 2013). I believe there are between 70-80 of them. I have 2. nana nana booboo. ;)

Back