What’s Brewing? December ‘19 edition

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smithj21541

Reaction score
So there wasn’t a November thread, but I knocked out two batches for the month and destroyed my mash tun:eek::(
TUjjlLh.jpg

so because of that I’ve switched to BIAB:confused:
Today I’m brewing a semi- NEIPA and going to add some oat milk. Hops are warrior, Simcoe, Simcoe cryo, and Amarillo. Also with this batch I will hit my goal of brewing at least once every calendar month this year.
Time to set some brewing goals for ‘20!!

So there wasn’t a November thread, but I knocked out two batches for the month and destroyed my mash tun:eek::(
TUjjlLh.jpg

so because of that I’ve switched to BIAB:confused:
Today I’m brewing a semi- NEIPA and going to add some oat milk. Hops are warrior, Simcoe, Simcoe cryo, and Amarillo. Also with this batch I will hit my goal of brewing at least once every calendar month this year.
Time to set some brewing goals for ‘20!!

What the hell did you do?

I was hoping to get into the Stone AHA comp and brewed a beer for that. I'm on the wait list though.

I'm still without a chest freezer to it's been kviek yeast lately with a heating pad.

My BCBS inspired ale mash clogged my kettle screens. I tried moving the mash tun up to gravity drain and didn’t place it solid and down goes Frazier :eek:

Positive side is I’m digging this BIAB method!!

Back