Why I’m Done with GI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oakwoodaged

Reaction score

Did they really just call Grandpa Joe a freeloader? He raised Charlie all by himself. Dudes like 108 and he raised a little kid without the help of those other 3 old AF people. All them bad ass kids with terrible ass parents and Grandpa Joe is the “free loader” GTFO goose island and go back to brewing your beechwood aged lagers.

P.S. ISO: BCBS reserve and Prop, sound pretty good.

But ****ig seriously GI... going to attack Grandpa Joe on IG where he can’t defend himself because he’s old af and most likely still uses a Nokia 3310 on U.S. Cellular.

Willly Wonka is the freeloader... enslaving all those Oompa Loompas to do all his hard work for him. **** that guy... who the **** builds a creepy water tunnel anyways...

Did they really just call Grandpa Joe a freeloader? He raised Charlie all by himself. Dudes like 108 and he raised a little kid without the help of those other 3 old AF people. All them bad ass kids with terrible ass parents and Grandpa Joe is the “free loader” GTFO goose island and go back to brewing your beechwood aged lagers.

P.S. ISO: BCBS reserve and Prop, sound pretty good.

But ****ig seriously GI... going to attack Grandpa Joe on IG where he can’t defend himself because he’s old af and most likely still uses a Nokia 3310 on U.S. Cellular.

Willly Wonka is the freeloader... enslaving all those Oompa Loompas to do all his hard work for him. **** that guy... who the **** builds a creepy water tunnel anyways...

Did you watch the wrong movie? Charlie's mother took care of him and Joe was the freeloader that did jack **** to help her. Then, all of sudden, he jumps out of bed leaving the mother to stay home and take care of the rest of the family. **** Grandpa Joe.

giphy.gif

Did you watch the wrong movie? Charlie's mother took care of him and Joe was the freeloader that did jack **** to help her. Then, all of sudden, he jumps out of bed leaving the mother to stay home and take care of the rest of the family. **** Grandpa Joe.

Maybe I had too many snozzeberry wild ales last night. Maybe I’m remembering the Tim Burton remake? Maybe I’m still traumatized from the weird tunnel. Doesn’t matter... still done with GI after this cheeky IG post.

Still ISO reserve and Prop

Who raised Charlie’s Mom? You can’t believe the fake news. Have to think for yourself here.

I've never seen or read. I'm still living. Also not on beer currently. You can shame me for the latter.

Back