Wicked Weed "to-go" ? Looking for info...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tectactoe1

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Looking for info from someone who knows about (or lives near) Wicked Weed brewery... Unless I'm blind (possible) or stupid (more likely), I don't see growler/howler/to-go prices or formats listed on their website, so I'm wondering if they offer this service?

I'd like to get a vessel of their French Toast stout,,, If anyone could provide to-go formats ad/or prices that they charge, that would help a great deal, as I have no idea what to even offer for trade. I assume $4$ unobtainable locals would be sufficient? But who knows...

Thanks all.

They have 32 and 64 ounce growlers, I'm pretty sure they will fill anything that isn't barrel-aged. Bottles are starting to be released periodically of the sours. I'll be there for a release on March 22nd, if the French Toast stout is still on and you haven't been hooked up with it yet I'll inquire.

If you look at their website they typically fill growlers of all their American and Belgian beers. The Funkatorium and Wicked Wood Series they do not (except I have had them fill a growler or two of the Brett IPA before).

In terms of bottles, Serenity was released a couple of weeks ago and Black Angel is being released on the 22nd. They told me they have not planned a third release yet.

Thanks for the info, guys, definitely willing to do a swap with anyone who's able to get some.

Back