Woodshop Ten

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5fec5bf0be3b6028074400c5da3c8666.320x224x1.jpg

Save the date!

Weekend of Friday, October 2nd to Sunday, October 4th.

Ticket info coming soon.

Email [email protected] if you would like to be on the invitation list.

If you got an invitation via email last year, you are already on the list, so no need to get on it again.

Make your time.

Is it officially in SD this year again?

It is officially going to have specific date/time/venue information and further details announced in the invitations I will send out via email.

This is meant as a general "save the date" to give people that range to try to identify any conflicts as far in advance as possible, and for any out-of-towners and far-away travelers to begin looking into travel plans. I don't mean to be too coy about this, and would be happy to answer questions (but I reserve the right to hold back on some surprises). I am looking to have a much more detailed announcement out within about a week.

That's the weekend, though.

And it's gonna be big. And good. At least as big and as good as last year's, and that was the biggest and goodest yet. imho.

Last edited:
...like the whole weekend or just one day out of it?

If it's the whole weekend, RIP me

I mean if you're driving towards Vegas...keep going and have it in Zion NP. Moving all that beer into UT would give it that extra illegal excitement.

I mean if you're driving towards Vegas...keep going and have it in Zion NP. Moving all that beer into UT would give it that extra illegal excitement.

Ouch. So I actually have some personal past misadventures with having shitloads of rare beer confiscated in Utah-- I had 10+ cases of rare stuff held as evidence in the case against me, following my citation for "unlawful transportation of alcohol," then summarily "destroyed" when I paid the fine to resolve my case. Yes, seriously.

And I realize you may or may not have known that when you made this comment. Either way... that stings.

But it's safe to say that if/when we ever have a "Woodshop Road Show" it sure as **** will not be in Zion.

**** Utah.

Ouch. So I actually have some personal past misadventures with having shitloads of rare beer confiscated in Utah-- I had 10+ cases of rare stuff held as evidence in the case against me, following my citation for "unlawful transportation of alcohol," then summarily "destroyed" when I paid the fine to resolve my case. Yes, seriously.

And I realize you may or may not have known that when you made this comment. Either way... that stings.

**** man. Damn. That's terrible. Yeah I didn't mean anything by that. Blame Sage. He made me say it. He's the worst.

But it's safe to say that if/when we ever have a "Woodshop Road Show" it sure as **** will not be in Zion.

**** Utah.

I was pretty nervous driving across Utah with 5 cases of Casey beer in June. Sorry to hear my fear actually manifested itself like that for you.

**** Utah.

Damn. That's terrible. I had 1 case of Hill Farmstead stuff happen to me in Canada and I can't imagine 10 cases.

Good advice for me to watch my speed when transporting stuff back from Casey/Crooked Stave soon though.

**** Utah.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-32264-1389481029-20.gif

**** Utah.

Please please PLEASE, make this year's shirts to read:
"Woodshop Ten - **** Utah"

Back