Xocoveza Petition!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BarnesAround

Reaction score
Myself and a group of individuals have set up a petition to lobby for the distribution of Xocoveza on a yearly basis. As the petition states, since the future of the beer may be uncertain, we (myself included) would love to see if we can make an impression that might help Stone consider the idea of producing it in the coming years. Thank you in advance for any support you should provide. Cheers!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/YearlyXocoveza

Myself and a group of individuals have set up a petition to lobby for the distribution of Xocoveza on a yearly basis. As the petition states, since the future of the beer may be uncertain, we (myself included) would love to see if we can make an impression that might help Stone consider the idea of producing it in the coming years. Thank you in advance for any support you should provide. Cheers!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/YearlyXocoveza

Do you have a petition to stop Stone from making beer?

funny-kid-o.gif

Do you have a petition to stop Stone from making beer?

funny-kid-o.gif

Yeahhh... kiiiind of seems like that would be against the general idea.

Also, i realize you are making a joke at the expense of this post, but hey... I guess I forgot that negativity is SUPER productive.

if you don't want to be involved, that's cool. Not everybody will, I realize that. Just wanted to put it out there. Its cool if nobody is interested whatsoever, but there's no reason not to try.

As productive as an online petition to save a beer.

#standup4stone #lymi

I suppose we will have to agree to disagree. This matter isn't one meant to be argued about. I'm sure not everyone likes every beer that you enjoy and I know for a fact that not everyone enjoys everything that I like. Personal preference. This may not seem effective, but I damn sure am not going to be *more* effective in making something happen by doing nothing.

I could sign this petition and wait with baited breath for Stone to respond favorably and remake this beer.

Or I could just buy New Belgium Cocoa Mole of the shelf tonight instead.

Or I could skip buying mediocre adjunct dark ales entirely and just grab a 4-pack of hoppy tallboys. Yeah, I think I'll take this option.

I could sign this petition and wait with baited breath for Stone to respond favorably and remake this beer.

Or I could just buy New Belgium Cocoa Mole of the shelf tonight instead.

Or I could skip buying mediocre adjunct dark ales entirely and just grab a 4-pack of hoppy tallboys. Yeah, I think I'll take this option.

Or you could just take a trip down to Florida for Hunahpu Day! :p;)

Back