You guys should check out the RR facebook page for some lulz

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahahahahaha
XvKXEk6.jpg

Haaaaaaaaahahahahahaha
imGagzU.jpg

Someone should take a screen shot of Perry's current facebook post and send it to Alan, Cascade, Alechemist and others since they're OK with the resale of their brewery only releases. I would but I don't know how to do it with my phone.

Someone should take a screen shot of Perry's current facebook post and send it to Alan, Cascade, Alechemist and others since they're OK with the resale of their brewery only releases. I would but I don't know how to do it with my phone.

What could any of them do about it?

That guy has a pic of a woman exercising very poor trigger control on a firearm inside his shop. Straight thug life. I'd stay away from that place.

What could any of them do about it?

Probably nothing, but I know they care about it. I have heard the Bruery is going to take a more focused approach on people reselling RS and HS stuff.

Seems they should figure out how to distribute more of it first before getting too worried about people reselling the few bottles that are actually still coveted.

I guess living 5 miles away prohibits me from seeing distribution issues. I think my mindset and despise for the whole process comes from ticket brokers/scalpers from my concert going days. I've gifted or sold for face many a ticket in the first 5 rows to DMB concerts. Tickets that I could have sold for $$$ especially in their prime, but I was in it for the love of the music not for the profit. Right or wrong I apply the same logic to beer.

Last edited:
I guess living 5 miles away prohibits me from seeing distrobution issues. I think my mindset and despise for the whole process comes from ticket brokers/scalpers from my concert going days. I've gifted or sold for face many a ticket in the first 5 rows to DMB concerts. Tickets that I could have sold for $$$ especially in their prime, but I was in it for the love of the music not for the profit. Right or wrong I apply the same logic to beer.
I just think they could solve much of the problem themselves by disbanding the "societies" program and just start distributing everything. Don't let them fool you - they love the hype created by the perceived scarcity of their stuff, even though they are making everything in much larger quantities now.

I just think they could solve much of the problem themselves by disbanding the "societies" program and just start distributing everything. Don't let them fool you - they love the hype created by the perceived scarcity of their stuff, even though they are making everything in much larger quantities now.

Oh I'm well aware, but why distribute and take a smaller profit margin when you can sell i all through a club eliminting a tier in retail sales. Let the people buying the beer as out of state members suffer the burden of distribution costs by finding a trustee and paying for their own shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back