your style of beer says about you

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gVFKKKH.png

#improperglassware

I like the concept of this, but whoever made it has clearly missed the boat. We can do much better.

Please post beer styles and your snarky perception of the people who consider the style to be the ultimate example of beer. Pretend like you give zero ****s about the feelings of people who prefer the style without crossing over to ****** territory.

If people get offended by the snark, I encourage them to grow a pair. It's beer and you shouldn't care about what other people think about a style you enjoy. It's not possible to offend me by saying "bad" things about a style of beer I enjoy because I don't need group validation to enjoy a beer.

What's the story with joel66 do you know?

not really. i never had any interaction with him other than a little back and forth on the trade forums. as far as i understand it though, the whale hunters don't hang with him anymore...and they don't have the greatest things to say about him either. not really my place to speak on behalf of others though, so i have no real facts/stories to pass along other than that public thing that went down with the overseas order, but everyone knows about that.

at least it would be fun to read.
"What your beer style says about your mutton chops"

"what your beer style says about your fascist moderation techniques"

"what your beer style says about your feelings towards trolls.."

"Best beers for waiting out a hurricane. SPOILER ALERT: It's not Clown Shoes!"

not really. i never had any interaction with him other than a little back and forth on the trade forums. as far as i understand it though, the whale hunters don't hang with him anymore...and they don't have the greatest things to say about him either. not really my place to speak on behalf of others though, so i have no real facts/stories to pass along other than that public thing that went down with the overseas order, but everyone knows about that.
Yeah heard about the overseas thing

I wasted a bunch of my night reading the "Sorry" thread again for the hundredth time. So much entertainment packed into 6 pages.
That was a true gem. As a Joel-thread aficionado, that one started early with a robust lie of sincerity, and carried on for a few pages before that classic Joel funk came to the surface. A true classic from the beginning.

Back