Zuckfoltzfus closing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stakem1

Reaction score
Zuckfoltzfus brewing in mount joy is calling it quits.

Anyone been to this place and care to share an opinion? Their facebook feed is currently quite bitter about the situation.

I visited this place once and vowed never to go back. It appears others shared the same opinion. I feel bad for them as I dont look at brand new breweries and wish them demise on their dreams but this seemed screwed up from the start.

Last edited:
Was it just crappy beer ? Or was the whole experience horrible?
Cant say that I heard of them before but with all the breweries around a few closing is bound to happen

Was it just crappy beer ? Or was the whole experience horrible?
Cant say that I heard of them before but with all the breweries around a few closing is bound to happen

There are so many places opening (or in the works) in central PA that I cant even keep up with them all. I was just talking to someone the other day about it and how some are bound to not make it long.

Zucks portrayed themselves as a gastropub with local/fresh gourmet food that rotates and nano brewed beer. The food was substandard and over-priced. The beer was mediocre at best to bad home brew that was rushed to the taps. All of it smelled/tasted green and yeasty with the same profile. The only thing that made their beers different was the color.

Back