1st Inaugural Talk Beer Golf Extravaganza

Help Support Talkbeer:

PALM SPRINGS/LA QUINTA

A bunch of us have been talking about this for some time. We are marking this first of hopefully many to come golf/beer retreats in January/February, TBD. This will be to give everyone time to plan, save money, save beer, break up from overbearing hoodrat girlfriends and get you sorry shitlords that live in the frozen tundra that is the Midwest-East Coast into the glorious weather of the SoCal Desert.

Anyone and everyone that is seriously interested, whether you're an avid golfer or just wanna be part of something super fun, get in here and let's plan this shit. If the head count is on the lower end (10-15), I have a great house in La Quinta we can rent. If there will be a substantial amount of homies, let's figure it out what is best, I'll pull the strings I have.

Who wants in?! Bring your ideas ....This is happening. I can't wait.

PALM SPRINGS/LA QUINTA

A bunch of us have been talking about this for some time. We are marking this first of hopefully many to come golf/beer retreats in January/February, TBD. This will be to give everyone time to plan, save money, save beer, break up from overbearing hoodrat girlfriends and get you sorry shitlords that live in the frozen tundra that is the Midwest-East Coast into the glorious weather of the SoCal Desert.

Anyone and everyone that is seriously interested, whether you're an avid golfer or just wanna be part of something super fun, get in here and let's plan this shit. If the head count is on the lower end (10-15), I have a great house in La Quinta we can rent. If there will be a substantial amount of homies, let's figure it out what is best, I'll pull the strings I have.

Who wants in?! Bring your ideas ....This is happening. I can't wait.
Fucking in!

I doubt I can make it in Jan/Feb.
I need to Cali at some point in my life and we were talking next year but it'd be summer when my chitlins are out of school.

Damn I would LOVE to make it out, but with it being in Jan/Feb, Im out with that being the beginning of busy season at work (taxes). That course looks like something out of my dreams

Last edited:
Damn I would LOVE to make it out, but with it being in Jan/Feb, Im out with that being the beginning of busy season at work (taxes). That course looks like something out of my dreams
That is one of the courses I wanna play. Silver Rock Resort. About 5min from where we'll probably be staying in La Quinta. I didn't get to play it last time like I wanted because they were working on the course and I didn't want to play the same 9 twice.

Trilogy is another great course that's just a couple min away.

A really nice course and reasonably priced. I've played there twice. The last time was for my 30th and we didn't finish because we got so fucking shitfaced, we decided on a par 3 over water, if anyone hit it in the water they had to dive in after it. After a couple holes with little to no clothing and getting more beer from people in their back yards, we were kicked off the course shortly there after, needless to say.

That is one of the courses I wanna play. Silver Rock Resort. About 5min from where we'll probably be staying in La Quinta. I didn't get to play it last time like I wanted because they were working on the course and I didn't want to play the same 9 twice.

Trilogy is another great course that's just a couple min away.

A really nice course and reasonably priced. I've played there twice. The last time was for my 30th and we didn't finish because we got so fucking shitfaced, we decided on a par 3 over water, if anyone hit it in the water they had to dive in after it. After a couple holes with little to no clothing and getting more beer from people in their back yards, we were kicked off the course shortly there after, needless to say.

Latest posts