1st Inaugural Talk Beer Golf Extravaganza

Help Support Talkbeer:

So Unfortunately because my uncles house is an investment property with a couple people. We can't officially book til about December because they need to wait to see they're going to get 2wk-month type bookings from Canadians like they often do.

So we can wait to book which will be the very best deal we could get on a house or look into other properties which will be more and will have to put down a hefty deposit.

MarkIntihar

Staff member
So Unfortunately because my uncles house is an investment property with a couple people. We can't officially book til about December because they need to wait to see they're going to get 2wk-month type bookings from Canadians like they often do.

So we can wait to book which will be the very best deal we could get on a house or look into other properties which will be more and will have to put down a hefty deposit.
Personally, I'm pretty OK with waiting and getting the better deal. But that's just me.

Brubaker

Triple Double Diamond Platinum Club Member
I'm still in for 2/18 - 2/21. I've been fearing a dramatic raise in flight costs, but looks pretty good right now into ONT.