1st Inaugural Talk Beer Golf Extravaganza

Help Support Talkbeer:

It seemed like a lot of people fell off. Also I had some hiccups in life, so financially I'm not able to. If anyone wants to take the lead they're welcome to. Otherwise postponement is necessary. I really want to try and make it happen at some point.

Going to be up in Avila Beach for my anniversary next weekend and I am going to play Sat. or Sun. if anyone around wants to play. Rau71 ? You're the only one I know for sure is in that area.

Going to be up in Avila Beach for my anniversary next weekend and I am going to play Sat. or Sun. if anyone around wants to play. Rau71 ? You're the only one I know for sure is in that area.
Be careful at Avila course, they have restructured it and last time I was there it wasn't in the best of shape. I will be out of town this weekend so I will miss your trip.

Be careful at Avila course, they have restructured it and last time I was there it wasn't in the best of shape. I will be out of town this weekend so I will miss your trip.
Damn that sucks. I had high hopes for the course.

Damn that sucks. I had high hopes for the course.
It used to be tops in the county, they changed the front 9nto a back 8, have a front 10. They are more focused on concerts and weddings. Still some beautiful holes, just not as pristine condition as before.

Have a newborn this summer but if we are still thinking of a February early spring break type thing I should have a new minivan by then and can haul folks from the airport. Pm me if interested.

Can’t do Valentine’s Day as bad as I would love to
#neverforget

Latest posts