2014 SAVOR

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beerontwowheels

Reaction score
All -

Here is a definitive thread for discussing this year's SAVOR event. Ticket sales for AHA members begin Tuesday, March 25th. All other sales...sometime after that?

http://www.savorcraftbeer.com/

Excited to see some of the foods and definitely excited to see Societe will be joining the fold.

Discuss.

The salons have been up for the last couple days. I'm looking at one of the early ones (to get into the space 15min before the doors open, which they completed ****ed up last year in NYC), or the Revolution barrel aged beers salon.

Bummed Societe isn't bringing their RIS. They were out of it when I visited SD in Dec.

It does seem like there's much more food this year than past.

Last edited:
The salons have been up for the last couple days. I'm looking at one of the early ones (to get into the space 15min before the doors open, which they completed ****ed up last year in NYC), or the Revolution barrel aged beers salon.

Bummed Societe isn't bringing their RIS. They were out of it when I visited SD in Dec.

It does seem like there's much more food this year than past.

I didn't see any beers from Societe when I just looked. Maybe they haven't decided yet?

Edit: just saw 'the harlot' and the pugulist. My bad

Last edited:
I stopped going a few years ago, my brew club now throws an Anti-Savor event after we realized the thousands of dollars the club members were spending taking wives/significant others with us to the event.

I would love a glass if anyone can grab one of the extras everyone leaves on the tables at the end of the event I'd appreciate it.

Back