2015 SARA Cellar thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Triple West Ashley(no name for it yet) is one of the bottles this year just starting the hype machine for a non existent beer. Don't believe this ****
not signed up for this year
uHKBT6n.jpg

I'm gonna post all my soloing bottle pictures on here along with the facebook group.

CAN'T ****ING WAIT UNTIL THAT FIRST RELEASE.

Well, I would need to teach my cat how to take photo so she can get a pic of me drinking SARA while on my bathroom throne.
Your cat looks pretty sharp, given the bowtie and all. You could also be a selfie stick just for SARA pix.

Wish I was smart enough to join this when it was available.

Maybe they'll do a Bernice club where I can just get a bottle of Bernice every couple months. #satisfied

As somebody who is splitting a SARA membership, I fully expect all correspondence to be posted here so I'm in the loop.

Damn the FB group took an awesome turn last night. Instead of the typical "OMG love SARA so much lol" it got all Jerry Springer up in there.

Damn, that is a pretty awesome post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back