Everywhere 2016 Bourbon County releases

Help Support Talkbeer:

At least in the Chicago market Goose is sending way more Rare out into the wild than last year. Most Binny's got 1-2 cases last year and the few I've spoken with have 3-4 already for the release. Select grocery stores around the Chicagoland area are getting Rare as well.

I'm sure there will be a cellaring upcharge so GI can try to recoup lost profits from the Infection issues.

At least in the Chicago market Goose is sending way more Rare out into the wild than last year. Most Binny's got 1-2 cases last year and the few I've spoken with have 3-4 already for the release. Select grocery stores around the Chicagoland area are getting Rare as well.

I'm sure there will be a cellaring upcharge so GI can try to recoup lost profits from the Infection issues.
Theyre sending out last years rare?

I've moved most of the recent discussion to this thread as it generally was shifting to discussion of the 2016 release, even if a few posts in there did reference the 2015 infection.
I seriously thought I was having a pre-cognitive stroke for a bit there.

Anyone else hear of a decently sized infection issue this year as well that lead to limited releases? (ie the maple Rye, etc.)

Latest posts