2016 GBC The Stable

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking about starting one, but wasn't sure if it would just turn into a regular ole brewery release thread. A la SARA.

Just put myself on the waiting list today… I’m an illiterate dummy so I thought we had to pick up at least 4x a year but benbikes4beer hit me up that it works like De Garde (2x a year) so now I’m in.

Stopped in two days ago while driving from my parents’ back to SD and enjoyed everything of course. :)

I guess I missed out, oh well - wait list for next year it is.

Here is my sales pitch for the growler, it is not just a swanky 32oz vacuum insulated stainless steel growler. It is your ticket to bring home delicious sours that will not be available (as growler fills) to the public.

If I hadn't already purchased one, this would have sealed the deal.

Hey Kevin, if that's you (I don't know how to do the tag thingy like the cool kids), thanks for dropping off the beers at Lupulo. Can't wait to try a few.

Here is my sales pitch for the growler, it is not just a swanky 32oz vacuum insulated stainless steel growler. It is your ticket to bring home delicious sours that will not be available (as growler fills) to the public.

Gah. Fine. I told myself I wouldn't...and now I did.

(My beer life in a nutshell)

If only...:(

Wait list it is.

Read over the current tap list again and every description had me like:

giphy.gif

Looking forward to these first releases!

3e502e1f-c9c1-4ffd-9686-faf70f1416e5.png
Welcome to The Stable.

Have I got a carrot for you!

This Welcome email will give you an idea of what to expect going forward.

Club-Only Beer: We've packaged up a few different beers that may become the first allocations released to The Stable. We have bottled the following: single barrel (Barrel 34) mixed culture farmhouse ale, tart mixed culture farmhouse ale with cab franc grapes, and tart mixed culture farmhouse ale with mourvedre pomace. The cab franc grapes and mourvedre pomace were sourced last harvest from a friends vineyard in Fallbrook. These beers must go through a bottle conditioning process and will need to pass our quality control testing before they're released. Look for your first allocation near the end of the quarter.

Special Pre-Sale Access to Limited Public Releases: In addition to the very limited club-only beers, we've bottled the following: Wild Lady (batch 2), George, Nectarine Oro, sour mixed culture farmhouse ale, and sour mixed culture farmhouse ale with apricots. These beers also must go through a bottle conditioning period and must pass quality control testing prior to release. These beers are expected to be released between the end of January and March. We have a lot of exciting things on the way!

Club Merchandise: We are timing the merchandise release to coincide with the first bottle release. As such, we'll keep the option to purchase additional merchandise (glassware, growler, etc) live on the website until we place the orders with the various vendors. If you would like additional merchandise, please make your purchase as soon as possible to ensure that you get your order in! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us. Here's the link to the store: www.mkt.com/thegoodbeerco

As always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us! We look forward to an exciting year of beer!

Brandon, Robyn and Kevin
The Stable 2016
The Good Beer Company

Anyone willing to trustee for me? I'll take care of the styro shippers, FedEx labels, PayPal for any growler fills, and FL-distro/cellar "thank you" beer. Thanks in advance!

FYI: The overwhelming majority of my trading history is over on BA (same username).

Anyone willing to trustee for me? I'll take care of the styro shippers, FedEx labels, PayPal for any growler fills, and FL-distro/cellar "thank you" beer. Thanks in advance!

FYI: The overwhelming majority of my trading history is over on BA (same username).
I'm all set. Thanks for the overwhelming response, y'all!

Back