Everywhere 2018 Bourbon County Brand Stout and Variant Releases

Help Support Talkbeer:

Padraig

Premium Supporter
Contributor
Apologies to anyone who got their hopes up after PMing me regarding Reserve C&S. When I left WF on Wednesday morning after buying a over mixed case of BCBS variants for some of you fuckers on here (you know who you are) there were roughly 5 - 7 cases of each variant minus Vanilla and Bramble left, and no one even noticing they were there. Apparently word got out on BA yesterday and within a few hours the entire stock was swooped up by shitlords. I was out of office yesterday but went to WF this morning and found an empty floor with a few cases of regular and Midnight Orange left.

Sorry everyone! I'll keep my eyes peeled at other locations but I doubt anything is left at any WF in NYC according to the BA thread.
That was my fault. Lesson learned.

jmgrub

real Gs move in silence like lasagna
Who dislikes Wheatwine? They're wrong.

It's no Coffee Barleywine though.
Lots of people saying that wheatwine has too much of a "fruit character".

Had limited room in my luggage and opted for wheatwine over coffee barleywine.

Send me one. Not serious.

Lots of people saying that wheatwine has too much of a "fruit character".

Had limited room in my luggage and opted for wheatwine over coffee barleywine.

Send me one. Not serious.
I only have two props from the Clybourn tasting session that I don't really want. Didn't look for bottles at all. Haven't even been to a liquor store since Black Friday.

Coffee is the only variant I regret not having a few bottles of.

Padraig

Premium Supporter
Contributor
A few journalist friends who attended press events in New York and London confirmed that. They also increased the proportion of variants in the production run quite significantly.

Latest posts