US - Pacific 2018 Membership drop/renewal

Help Support Talkbeer:

I don't make it to San Diego 4 times a year on a regular cadence. It required in-person pickup. Too short to be useful, especially when you compared to The Bruery or Rare Barrel.

I still don't see the difference between picking up in person and purchasing in person. Forget the MT comparison if it's confusing you.
Lets use your modern times example, the difference is that with modern times you could buy your beer online and make one trip every 3 months to get all the beer they released those previous 3 months. With Moksa you have to go to every release (they have averaged a can release every 3 weeks I think and a stout every 6 or so). That means you need to go to Moksa 5-8 times more in any given year to have access to all of their releases. Does it make sense now?

Lets use your modern times example, the difference is that with modern times you could buy your beer online and make one trip every 3 months to get all the beer they released those previous 3 months. With Moksa you have to go to every release (they have averaged a can release every 3 weeks I think and a stout every 6 or so). That means you need to go to Moksa 5-8 times more in any given year to have access to all of their releases. Does it make sense now?
Sure, so geared to people that can make that happen. I still don't see why this is a problem. Because it doesn't work for you?

Group Builder