2018 TalkBeer Fantasy Football Keeper League

Help Support Talkbeer:

Are we continuing on for next year? Looking to cut back on leagues, but would prefer to keep this one for the keeper aspect + beer. However if we're losing multiple owners, or the exodus from this site makes organizing it all a headache, that would make my decision easier.

mateoloco - have time for a mid-spring update on the league? Any boxes still outstanding? Any owners obviously MIA who we'll be looking to replace?

Any word on changing over to auction?
Sorry for not replying sooner. No boxes are outstanding (but I still owe BigLobo a night out). Not sure if we need to replace anyone.
Are we continuing on for next year? Looking to cut back on leagues, but would prefer to keep this one for the keeper aspect + beer. However if we're losing multiple owners, or the exodus from this site makes organizing it all a headache, that would make my decision easier.
That's a good question. I too am cutting back on leagues. I would be willing to run the league again if we want to continue but I understand if people don't want to continue. Everyone, please let me know ASAP (either by posting here or via PM) if you plan to continue in this league for 2019:
biglobo8971
blckout20
Coppcw08
Fahmie25
JGlitz87
JohnnyNC
MikeJones
MrMurke
RuckIt
screwyouguys
Thevicster

It looks like everyone other than Coppcw08 and JohnnyNC has been on the site in the last week or so, so I don't think anyone has abandoned the site.

So we've got two "in", two "out", two "looking to cut back on leagues", a bunch of members who haven't responded at all in weeks, and all of this hosted on a site that is circling the drain.

Is it time to call this one?

I expressed a willingness to continue via DM. I think we can see if we can start up a new one on DDT. A clean start to a potential auction keeper would be alot easier than the merger we were going to have to do.

Sorry for not replying sooner. No boxes are outstanding (but I still owe BigLobo a night out). Not sure if we need to replace anyone.

That's a good question. I too am cutting back on leagues. I would be willing to run the league again if we want to continue but I understand if people don't want to continue. Everyone, please let me know ASAP (either by posting here or via PM) if you plan to continue in this league for 2019:
biglobo8971
blckout20
Coppcw08
Fahmie25
JGlitz87
JohnnyNC
MikeJones
MrMurke
RuckIt
screwyouguys
Thevicster

It looks like everyone other than Coppcw08 and JohnnyNC has been on the site in the last week or so, so I don't think anyone has abandoned the site.
I’m still in

I'd be in if we're contiuing
I'm in if you'll take me back.
I expressed a willingness to continue via DM. I think we can see if we can start up a new one on DDT. A clean start to a potential auction keeper would be alot easier than the merger we were going to have to do.
I’m still in
If you haven’t joined the new site (DDT) I recommend doing so. We can jumpstart the conversation over there

After further consideration, I'm going to drop from this league. Cutting back from 5 leagues to 3 this year, mostly to reduce the number of evenings I'll need to dedicate to fantasy drafts.

Good luck everyone!

Going to have to back out. I figured this was dead in the water and joined my BIL's league to maximize my Fantasy Football commitment.

Latest posts