2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs BIF

Help Support Talkbeer:

Taking this over for sliverx this year. You all know the drill, but:

The way it works: 16 people sign up for a team, head to head match-ups each round. If you lose first round you send 44oz, second round 66oz, Conference Finals 88oz, Stanley Cup Final 110oz.
Of course those are just the minimum requirements. You need a solid trading history, been burned in the past and wish to avoid (shouldn't be an issue here). If you foresee an issue sending between April and June please don't sign up.

I understand races are quite close for a number of teams but need to start this early to make sure it fills.

Please reply with what team you would like.

Those who have participated in the past have first right of refusal.

Just to keep it simple for me, I am extending first right of refusal for those who participated last year:

johnyb
BeersMorgan
sobeleg
drbenzo
cneville
Drmoonman
Lognar
Stubs
axeman9182
rmalinowski4
ckoop
screwyouguys
FTowne (I know you didn't participate last year, but you're FTowne)

We need to get this filled pretty quickly, so people on this list get first choice through Sunday March 30th. After that, it's first come first serve. Please let me know which team you would like ASAP.

Teams that are bolded I am considering locks for the playoffs, so let's fill those slots first if possible. Other teams are still in the wild card hunt, and I'll update as teams are eliminated (yes, I am still including Chicago, because they still have an 8% chance of making the playoffs:

Tampa - johnyb
Boston
Toronto
Washington - sobeleg
Calgary
San Jose
Vegas
Winnipeg
Nashville
St. Louis - FTowne

NY Islanders
Pittsburgh
Dallas
Colorado
Carolina
Montreal
Colulmbus
Arizona
Minnesota
Chicago

I will hold off on claiming a team to make sure that all slots are filled; ABSTRACTlegend, I believe you have wanted to participate previously, so as long as someone else doesn't take the Sharks, they're yours.

Please tag other people who you think would like to join.

Can I has Pens?
Text Larry and see if he wants in.

I'm not sure exactly how sliverx handled things as far as first right to refusal, but I'm trying to give people the option to roll with the same team they did last year. I'm open to letting people who participated last year just claim whatever team on a first come basis though if that works for everyone else. Thoughts?

I'm not sure exactly how sliverx handled things as far as first right to refusal, but I'm trying to give people the option to roll with the same team they did last year. I'm open to letting people who participated last year just claim whatever team on a first come basis though if that works for everyone else. Thoughts?

Larry says Sure.

Glad I dont have to root for Trashville this year.

I usually give people a few days to notice the posting, I also had the luxury of the conversations from the year before to hit people up.

Latest posts