2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs BIF

Help Support Talkbeer:

We've got 2 outstanding boxes to be shipped, and that includes FTowne's championship box. Thank you all for participating and getting boxes out in a very timely manner! This was the first BIF I've ever ran, and it went incredibly smoothly (not that I'm surprised because we've got a great group here).

Thanks again, and have a great offseason!

We've got 2 outstanding boxes to be shipped, and that includes FTowne's championship box. Thank you all for participating and getting boxes out in a very timely manner! This was the first BIF I've ever ran, and it went incredibly smoothly (not that I'm surprised because we've got a great group here).

thank you man for running one of the best sports BIFs ive had the pleasure to partake in and also letting me jump in with the Sharks, much appreciated

I'm a slacker. And then my FedEx account for some reason is 'not current'. But the 12 shipper is packed at least.

FTowne
Great series and honestly I'm glad the Blues won the cup. I've got a 30 rack of But Light STRW ber RITA headed your way! Great summer beverage!!

Seriously though, what kind of beers do ya like? Want any aged/vintage stuff? Anything you don't care for?

FTowne
Great series and honestly I'm glad the Blues won the cup. I've got a 30 rack of But Light STRW ber RITA headed your way! Great summer beverage!!

Seriously though, what kind of beers do ya like? Want any aged/vintage stuff? Anything you don't care for?
I will drink just about anything, but my digestive system HATES hazy IPA's and super sour stuff. You can send me a box full of Genny Cream ale for all I care. Surprise me! :cool:

cuzco don't ship this upcoming week if you planned on it. I'll be away from work/home for the majority of the week, plus it's going to be hot as balls.

Latest posts