2020 SARA Cellar Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISO 2 cans of today's release, black is beautiful, for IP in SJ. need this by next weekend. PM me for FT offers, but I've been around awhile and I'm sure we can figure something out

Santa Cruz Fire Relief Fundrasier Prizes

Can anyone vouch for this or know where it was originally posted? It crossed my path via private message on Facebook, and while I'm happy to give to charity with nothing in return, a Google Doc isn't these things are usually organized.

Edit - Happened across a Facebook post about the fundraiser and I have multiple mutual friends with both organizers, so any skepticism on my part was misplaced.

Last edited:

Can anyone vouch for this or know where it was originally posted? It crossed my path via private message on Facebook, and while I'm happy to give to charity with nothing in return, a Google Doc isn't these things are usually organized.

Edit - Happened across a Facebook post about the fundraiser and I have multiple mutual friends with both organizers, so any skepticism on my part was misplaced.

I can vouch for it as I’m helping tracking donations. There should be zero skepticism because lots of SARA employees and industry folk are involved.

bird22
emptysea

I’m 100% involved and work for SARA. Doing everything and anything we can to help our community. Started off as something small and has gained more traction than we could ever imagine. Donate with confidence. My good friend started this and lots of us locals are working behind the scenes to raise as much money as possible. If you have any questions or concerns please hit me with a DM here or on my IG handle (bird229). Any and all support is much appreciated. Cheers!

"This is something that even we thought we’d never see, but 2020 is certainly full of surprises. A draft-only option at our Capitola brewery for many years, “Vanilla Joe” is our Robust Porter with @vervecoffee and Vanilla beans and it is NOW IN CANS!!!
Available exclusively over at the Portal.
Two 4-packs per person/$25 per 4-pack.
Happy Holidays everyone...SARA
❤️
’s You!"

So.....anybody going today and feel like doing a GPIUFMB ???

"This is something that even we thought we’d never see, but 2020 is certainly full of surprises. A draft-only option at our Capitola brewery for many years, “Vanilla Joe” is our Robust Porter with @vervecoffee and Vanilla beans and it is NOW IN CANS!!!
Available exclusively over at the Portal.
Two 4-packs per person/$25 per 4-pack.
Happy Holidays everyone...SARA
❤️
’s You!"

So.....anybody going today and feel like doing a GPIUFMB ???

One of the few things that would make me suffer traffic to visit SARA -- but pandemic restrictions mean they can't sell to out-of-county locals.

I deeply admire SARA for setting leadership here. Lots of breweries don't care where their visitors are from. Troubling in a pandemic surge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back