US - Pacific 2021 SARA Cellar Thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

It's a gorgeous, sunny day today, so I sure am glad I spent a chunk of it sitting in traffic.

View attachment 10601

I can't wait till Sante opens up again and I can have a beer there. Mask up and get those vaccines, hombres.
CD2D5613-5AB1-421E-B9D5-4B6F2EF6AFFC.jpeg
Spent most of the day at Wilder Ranch and then hit SARA on the way home. Between Pils, pales, and VJ in the last few months this is the most cans I’ve ever bought from them.

Hope you snagged some surge capacity

Hey Everyone,

It’s been several years since I’ve been on here and a few years since I’ve had a chance to get to SARA...my have things changed.

Im flying out to San Jose tomorrow for a week due to visit some family after a few recent significant deaths in the wife’s family. Otherwise I wouldn’t be traveling due to you know...Rona. I’m out for just a week and might be traveling through Santa Cruz and was hoping that SARA might be open for bottles to go. Cant seem to find info online, other than mail order beer? Are they open for bottle/can sales or is it a nightmare and you have to stand in line for hours? Been there done that with beer, it’s someone else’s turn.

Just figured I’d check in and see what the deal is. Thanks!

Hey Everyone,

It’s been several years since I’ve been on here and a few years since I’ve had a chance to get to SARA...my have things changed.

Im flying out to San Jose tomorrow for a week due to visit some family after a few recent significant deaths in the wife’s family. Otherwise I wouldn’t be traveling due to you know...Rona. I’m out for just a week and might be traveling through Santa Cruz and was hoping that SARA might be open for bottles to go. Cant seem to find info online, other than mail order beer? Are they open for bottle/can sales or is it a nightmare and you have to stand in line for hours? Been there done that with beer, it’s someone else’s turn.

Just figured I’d check in and see what the deal is. Thanks!
Open all week 12-6 at the portal location off of water street. Wear a mask and should be painless, hardly any lines. Also hit up Tacos Moreno on your way out.

Note that the OG location (brewery) is closed

Open all week 12-6 at the portal location off of water street. Wear a mask and should be painless, hardly any lines. Also hit up Tacos Moreno on your way out.

Note that the OG location (brewery) is closed

Do you have to order online or can you just roll in and grab what you want?

Thanks so much everyone!

Any good suggestions for a bottle shop in the San Diego/Cupertino area? Would love to find a 12 bottle shipper and send some treats home!
In San Diego, depending on which part of the city you are in...
Holiday - in Escondido
Bine n Vine - in Normal Heights
San Diego Wine & Beer Co - in Miramar/Mira Mesa
Bottlecraft, various locations but Little Italy is likely the best with Liberty Public Market (point loma area) being 2nd best in terms of selection.

Arbitrator

Not Patrick
Thanks so much everyone!

Any good suggestions for a bottle shop in the San Diego/Cupertino area? Would love to find a 12 bottle shipper and send some treats home!
Did you mean San Jose/Cupertino? Otherwise a weird juxtaposition.

Cask & Flask in the Cambrian area of SJ is decent, with overpriced things so you'll find some surprises probably. Russian River is on shelves at TotalWine, and there is one at the SJ/Cupertino border.