US - Pacific 2021 SARA Cellar Thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

Did you mean San Jose/Cupertino? Otherwise a weird juxtaposition.

Cask & Flask in the Cambrian area of SJ is decent, with overpriced things so you'll find some surprises probably. Russian River is on shelves at TotalWine, and there is one at the SJ/Cupertino border.
Also most Whole Foods have a decent selection lately. ISO Beers, Good Karma, Original Gravity, and Santa Clara liquors would be the next step up for selection.

Arbitrator

Not Patrick
I just assumed he wanted a real california burrito and decided to extend his trip to hit san diego so he doesn't have to eat that monstrosity northern CA does to the great burrito.
I've literally flown tacos and burritos back with me on trips from San Diego, so I'm not going to defend the way we present burritos up here.

Did you mean San Jose/Cupertino? Otherwise a weird juxtaposition.

Cask & Flask in the Cambrian area of SJ is decent, with overpriced things so you'll find some surprises probably. Russian River is on shelves at TotalWine, and there is one at the SJ/Cupertino border.
🤦‍♂️ I can’t believe I said San Diego... yeah I’m in San Jose, near Cupertino, like right on the line.

Goddamn Santa Clara Liquors. There was so much shit I had never heard of before, and would love to try, as well as tons of overpriced BTAC and Weller. Some day I’ll be here visiting here and I’ll be able to act like a total degenerate. Visiting during Covid is extra harsh cause kicking some ass at a cool local bar would be fun. Especially coming from the frozen New England wasteland, the weather and overall vibe out here is killing me.

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone! I wish I had more time to meet up and smoke a joint and listen to Buffalo Springfield in the mountains of Santa Cruz. Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy.

Not sure if I'll be able to make it to SARA this time around, bummer. I remember seeing bottles in some bottle shop maybe in Mountain View? I already filled a box, so maybe I don't need to get more but...why not lol.

Latest posts