(512) 8 th anniversary party

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blatherbeard1

Reaction score
Anyone else attending? Just got the email and its oct 29th this year.

0a3a37ca-9972-404e-a4e7-281ed74d30de.png

We always plan on going to both(me and Babaracus) but we seem to end up spending the whole day here. Mostly because i need to have every option of the pecan porter, stout and any variant which there is always a ton.

then we usually go somewhere near his place in n austin, and now with the domain kicking it hard, itll probably be the brass tap.

i love the draughthouse but after a whole day of standing in line, i need a place i can sit and relax WHILE getting served.

We always plan on going to both(me and Babaracus) but we seem to end up spending the whole day here. Mostly because i need to have every option of the pecan porter, stout and any variant which there is always a ton.

then we usually go somewhere near his place in n austin, and now with the domain kicking it hard, itll probably be the brass tap.

i love the draughthouse but after a whole day of standing in line, i need a place i can sit and relax WHILE getting served.
Can't go wrong with the Domain area.

If you wanna really go all out tho: Top Golf is across the street. And they always have decent locals.

Back