8-17 dranking dem beers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20130817_163855.jpg

am not drinking this right now.

I mentioned my love for Metropolitan's Zwickel Flywheel in another post earlier and it just inspired me to get some of the regular on this beautiful Summer day. Gonna open a 2012 Darkness after dinner at a kickass BBQ place later.....

ko175tX.jpg

zSEzhb8.jpg

Hardywood Bourbon DIPA. It's a little like drinking Doom out of a snifter you brought into the pool and didn't rinse out well enough. It's pretty good, I think it's just not a style I dig.

Today was one of them Jackie O's kind of days where you wash down breakfast with a flight of tasty treats and chase that with a full pour of a ridiculous stout (Cherry Chocolate Oil of Aphrodite - insanely good). Left early thinking I had a party to get to (tomorrow actually) and came home to drink a can of Mystic Mama, some "off" Rare Dos and finally a BB4D.

Good.... DAMN good Saturday.

IMG_0430.JPG

Stopping by my grandparents' house for roast beef dinner is always good, but it's even better when I randomly find a barleywine in the depths of their refrigerator. Thankful for whichever uncle or cousin forgot this one was in there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back