8/28 Tasty shelf beers!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lucas1801

AKA SaugusBrewer
Reaction score
Cheers!
ec16d7195a7376a9005b8821881f9954_zpsb00c8b5f.jpg

Great topic, OP.

Left work early today to take care of my ill wife. Stopped at liquor store and farmer's market on the way home to pick up some local shelfies. And what does she want when we walk in the door? Her favorite beer. Naturally, she gets the proper glassware.
1233624_623414072145_29287646_n.jpg

eat your heart out, libbey

Hardy a shelf beer in my area but definitely in Colorado. Thanks to my great trading partner for this one!

tumblr_ms9jn4TxW01s7ja49o1_1280.jpg

Crazy carbonation but the aroma and taste are great. Aroma's cinnamon and taste's chili...very interesting. Been sipping on this all evening...very nice.

Thanks, Jasonrm72!
I wouldn't say Crazy Carbonation. Good carb but you pour like an animal. Carb in mouthfeel works well. Nice heat that others in this category don't have. I like it.
3x4l.jpg

Edit: This aged in a barrel=****ing Phenomenal!

Last edited:
Use photobucket? Works perfect from my iPhone. Never used an iPad, so I guess it might be different.
iPad doesn't seem to offer the 'easy' button like my laptop does. There is no 'image' button as there is no tool bar. Tried to use bb code, but I don't know **** about that. Thought I knew..

iPad doesn't seem to offer the 'easy' button like my laptop does. There is no 'image' button as there is no tool bar. Tried to use bb code, but I don't know **** about that. Thought I knew..
I use photobucket with my iPad just click the chain symbol above the pic and tap the might code it will copy automatically. Then hold your finger in the reply box until the magnifying glass appears, let go and it gives you the paste option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back