8/31 - Day Drinking

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flexabull

Reaction score
I'm in San Francisco today, my wife is meeting with clients all day, and it's supposed to be 70 and sunny.

I think I'll have to find a place to get a beer after breakfast and watch some college football.

What's everyone else up to?

Started this AM with a grapefruit radler (meh) which was like a glass of grapefruit juice to wake up to. Backed that up with a FFF Moloko
null_zps8cb1d28c.jpg

Now enjoying a ST Pumking (frig off h8ers)
null_zps37319c57.jpg

Amazing nose as usual but less sweet this year. Let's go Buckeyes!!

Finally paid a visit to Sonoma Springs, which is good since they'll be moving locations next month. Had a BA Roggenbier. Super malty and spicy from the rye. Really good beer.

Came home and knew what I was going to crack open, since my wife came home from the store yesterday with this:

PpOD9RK.jpg

So I've pretty much decided I'm celebrating my BD this weekend, even though it's not actually til Thursday. So lets keep the beer coming!

97UpuZF.jpg

Lots of lactic sourness, with fruity berry flavors. If I didn't know that this was a blueberry beer, I probably would have guessed that they used raspberries. Still, very good.

So I've pretty much decided I'm celebrating my BD this weekend, even though it's not actually til Thursday. So lets keep the beer coming!

97UpuZF.jpg

Lots of lactic sourness, with fruity berry flavors. If I didn't know that this was a blueberry beer, I probably would have guessed that they used raspberries. Still, very good.
****, I'm all about taking the entire week of.
Happy birthday week.
Cheers

Had 3 Little Sumpin' Sumpins with a good friend of mine.

Now I'm choking down an Oak Town Brown which is pretty average at best.

Watching Cal try to hang with Northwestern.

Had 3 Little Sumpin' Sumpins with a good friend of mine.

Now I'm choking down an Oak Town Brown which is pretty average at best.

Watching Cal try to hang with Northwestern.
I thought Oak Town was one of the worst craft beers I've had. I've enjoyed the rest of CaliCraft's lineup, but that one was just bad.

DFH 60 Minute
Founders Porter
09 Palo Santo Marron

Pleasantly surprised by the PSM, as I prefer it fresh to 1-2 years aged.

Churchill's Finest Sour 2012
Churchill's Finest Hour 2013
Churchill's Finest Sour 2012
I saw they had Churchills Finest Sour at Churchills on taphunter. Was gonna head there last night. My mule cousin said it was too late and I was kinda tired. Drank some SARA 831 IPA instead from a plastic cup and went to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back