9/22-28 Belgium/Amsterdam/Stockholm

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I will be visiting Belgium 9/22-26 (flying into Amsterdam and taking train down to Brussels).

I'd love suggestions for where to find a bottle of Zenne (on site).
Also the best and most flavorful stews. Loved Drie Fonteinen's stew last time I went.

If anyone is down to share some beers at De Heeren, I plan to go Friday 9/23 and likely again 9/24.
Always down for IP trades. I have pretty much everything the west coast has to offer and am looking for 3F and Cantillon rarities.

Please PM me.

In case you're interested, here's a link to my cellar (anything west coast from the last year, I have but have not inventoried): http://www.cellarhq.com/cellar/chussain

I'll be in Stockholm 9/26-28
Anyone who wants to meet me at Akkurat, I'd love to share some bottles since I am a small guy and prefer to try lots of different stuff vs. getting drunk. :)
Would love suggestions on places for fun and to eat.

I will be visiting Belgium 9/22-26 (flying into Amsterdam and taking train down to Brussels).

I'd love suggestions for where to find a bottle of Zenne (on site).
Also the best and most flavorful stews. Loved Drie Fonteinen's stew last time I went.

If anyone is down to share some beers at De Heeren, I plan to go Friday 9/23 and likely again 9/24.
Always down for IP trades. I have pretty much everything the west coast has to offer and am looking for 3F and Cantillon rarities.

Please PM me.

In case you're interested, here's a link to my cellar (anything west coast from the last year, I have but have not inventoried): http://www.cellarhq.com/cellar/chussain

I'll be in Stockholm 9/26-28
Anyone who wants to meet me at Akkurat, I'd love to share some bottles since I am a small guy and prefer to try lots of different stuff vs. getting drunk. :)
Would love suggestions on places for fun and to eat.
Arbitrator

Remember when he showed up to Mikkeller Bar threatening people with throwing knives?

ucnonhk.jpg

He'll be a bit hit in Sweden.

I can't say this enough. Just got back from Europe and the distaste for shitty Americans is strong. Please don't judge us by the shitlords that show up to pillage your breweries and bars.

After following your awesome trip, my insane jealously is judging you so hard right now!

lymi

Back