9/27 - Those Friday FEELZ

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

genuinedisciple1

Reaction score
Thanks AleWatcher!

A813E2F8-D90A-4594-8EBD-6786FDF87F3C-2370-00000275BC0B0551_zps12c0b983.jpg

Marble IPA, then ZD. For now.

In-laws are here, so I don't really feel like explaining why I'm photographing all my beers ... they already tolerate the fact that I married their daughter, which is quite generous of them. Plus the wife told me I should go pick up some beer that they would drink and I'm pretty sure I was out the door before she even finished the sentence. (Oh, and look, I picked up more beer for myself, too ...)

IMG_20130927_204935.jpg

getting married tomorrow so i figured id drink the only bottle of beer i have that's made the same year that we started dating... and boy is it amazing what age will do to this beer. oldest before this was the 08 and this one takes the cake without question. cant wait to see what another few years does to the others.

cheers!

IMG_20130927_204935.jpg

getting married tomorrow so i figured id drink the only bottle of beer i have that's made the same year that we started dating... and boy is it amazing what age will do to this beer. oldest before this was the 08 and this one takes the cake without question. cant wait to see what another few years does to the others.

cheers!
Congrats!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back