A little help with an old beer sign?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leftoverburrito

Reaction score
So for the past 10 years my wife and I have been storing a bunch of her sister's stuff for her. She moved to New Zealand a few years back and didn't take everything with her. She was visiting for the first time in forever last week and I asked her to go through all of it and get rid of anything she didn't really need/couldn't take back with her this time. Because frankly, I was sick of moving 10 heavy boxes around of **** she hadn't seen in ages.

Short story long, we came across this beauty in one of the boxes.

20190326_191843.jpg

I called dibs for 10 years of storage fees.

I've spent a fair amount of time looking for one similar online (to no avail) because I want to replace the bulb and see if it still works. Anyone ever see one like this? Any help would be appreciated.

Here are a couple more pics.

20190402_212347.jpg

20190402_211023.jpg

20190402_210622.jpg

So for the past 10 years my wife and I have been storing a bunch of her sister's stuff for her. She moved to New Zealand a few years back and didn't take everything with her. She was visiting for the first time in forever last week and I asked her to go through all of it and get rid of anything she didn't really need/couldn't take back with her this time. Because frankly, I was sick of moving 10 heavy boxes around of **** she hadn't seen in ages.

Short story long, we came across this beauty in one of the boxes.

View attachment 6129

I called dibs for 10 years of storage fees.

I've spent a fair amount of time looking for one similar online (to no avail) because I want to replace the bulb and see if it still works. Anyone ever see one like this? Any help would be appreciated.

Here are a couple more pics.

View attachment 6131

View attachment 6132

View attachment 6133
If you are on Facebook look up the bcca brewery collectibles club of America. They have been very helpful in situations like that. They have many people that are into collecting and repairing older breweriana.

If you are on Facebook look up the bcca brewery collectibles club of America. They have been very helpful in situations like that. They have many people that are into collecting and repairing older breweriana.
Not on Facebook but my wife is. I'll have her take a look. Thanks man!

Back