Sorry, he is trying to figure out how to use messenger pigeons without being inhumane to said pigeons. He left a memorandum of understanding near their nest and is waiting for them to sign it.Still waiting on my first email from Paul
He understands pigeons do not have thumbs, thus leaving a pen and pad is a clear sign that he's mocking them and therefore a declaration of war on all messenger fowl, yes?Sorry, he is trying to figure out how to use messenger pigeons without being inhumane to said pigeons. He left a memorandum of understanding near their nest and is waiting for them to sign it.
Beauty takes time, the essence of age
You know I got you, if you need the helpMan, I really don't think I can. Summertime, no problem. This end of year thing always turns out to be a killer, schedule wise. My trustee canceled, and turned around to ask if *I* knew a guy. Forget him - Will YOU be my savior again?!
And, perhaps, for n00b member DCLA?
And, I guess, for my former trustee?
You love doing this right?
What bottles are being released on the 5th out of curiosity?
2016 Ale Club Beer List:
1. Minotaur, collaboration with Emily Carr, poet (dark sour aged in bourbon and cabernet barrels with blackberries)
2. Therapy Ferret, collaboration with Tin Bucket in Portland (aged in whiskey barrels with rhubarb)
3. 2016 Spencer (wild black currant) (ale club only, hopefully!)
4. Smoked Apple Sahalie (ale club only)
5. Wild Plum Sahalie (ale club only)
6. Sour blend aged on Manzanita flowers (ale club only)
7. Dark sour blend aged on cascara (ale club only)
8. 2016 El Cuatro
9. Connor, collaboration with Mason Ale Works in San Diego (California red wine barrels, Oregon Marionberries)
10. City Beer Store #1 collaboration (redwood and gin barrels)
11.City Beer Store #2 collaboration (port barrels)
12. City Beer Store #3 collaboration (blend of #1 & #2)