Ale Apothecary Glass

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ratman

Reaction score
Is this a hard glass to get. I just saw it and thought it look pretty cool but their site doesn't seem to sell glass.

page_photo14_44D1D9A5-FD33-40F4-85B5-C4D6ABB46B55.jpg

And curious to other brewery that have glasses like that. I had a sam adams one that broke and a unibore? that got denoted by mistake.

i lied this is the only members only i have seen

764ed96f38517f0235bbf5d7c773d6f0_640x640.jpg

This is the 'old' Ale Club glass.I'm pretty sure Paul doesn't have anymore, though. As he said these new glasses were what he wasn't going to stick with going forward:

Is this a hard glass to get. I just saw it and thought it look pretty cool but their site doesn't seem to sell glass.

page_photo14_44D1D9A5-FD33-40F4-85B5-C4D6ABB46B55.jpg

And curious to other brewery that have glasses like that. I had a sam adams one that broke and a unibore? that got denoted by mistake.

They ARE Ale Club glasses, but I'm not sure if they are member EXCLUSIVE.

Oh and that deGarde glass is a ****ing #glasswhale for sure. Only 72 of those made IIRC

There is a Captain Lawrence Sour'd in September version of this glass, printed in color! I don't have a pic unfortunately but it is very very cool

Back