US - New England Allagash Releases & Events

Help Support Talkbeer:

Was really hoping this release was going to be this weekend. ISO for sure - if anybody grabs extras that they're willing to trade that is...

I'm sending two friends...should they get in line early or is this the type of release that you can waltz in at 2pm and still get the allotment?

For most of their releases, getting there at 2PM would be fine. This one might be a little different though seeing as the two beers have never been done before (unless you consider SBO the same as Clermont), they're coolships, and they're 1pp.

This was fun!

Got there at 10:30, got beer + was fine. La Mure sold out around 12:30, Clermont around 1:15. Bonus bottles of Resurgam were a nice touch. Anyone else try Windfall? Tart brett beer aged on peaches for five months. Having two 9% beers (Victor + Victoria) on for tasters started the day off alright.

This was fun!

Got there at 10:30, got beer + was fine. La Mure sold out around 12:30, Clermont around 1:15. Bonus bottles of Resurgam were a nice touch. Anyone else try Windfall? Tart brett beer aged on peaches for five months. Having two 9% beers (Victor + Victoria) on for tasters started the day off alright.
Skipped samplers and now I'm kicking myself. That sounds really good.

first the peach... now these! love seeing Allagash push out more coolship beers

(Link to media)
If you dont have facebook....

Allagash Brewing Company said:
Rare beer here! We’re dropping two brewery-only releases this Saturday (7/28). The first is Coolship la Vigne, a spontaneously fermented beer aged on grapes from Maine Coast Vineyards in Falmouth, Maine. These grapes were picked off the vines by our very own production crew. The resulting beer is tart and funky with rounded notes of wine and apricot. The finish is both crisp and dry. Very limited supply.
The second beer is Saison Gratis, a tart and fruit-forward beer that’s hopped in our coolship and then open fermented. Doors open @ 10:30 am with coffee and doughnuts. 1-bottle limit for Coolship la Vigne. 2-bottle limit for Saison Gratis.

Latest posts