US - New England Allagash Releases & Events

Help Support Talkbeer:

JBP

Really?? Did not realize. That would be dope AF
Yeah if I recall by following the social media comments, the last few bottles of peach sold out early Tuesday morning after a Saturday release at I think 2pp?

So def get there as early as possible on Sunday, but unless we're talkin 1 single barrels worth, I'd be cautiously optimistic.

Yeah if I recall by following the social media comments, the last few bottles of peach sold out early Tuesday morning after a Saturday release at I think 2pp?

So def get there as early as possible on Sunday, but unless we're talkin 1 single barrels worth, I'd be cautiously optimistic.
They said 210 bottles of la Vigne only, so I think we're actually looking at less than a barrel. But I will still hope.

Reactions: JBP
They said 210 bottles of la Vigne only, so I think we're actually looking at less than a barrel. But I will still hope.

Where’d you see 210 bottles? That’s a SUPER small batch (less than SBO, no?). Sadly can’t make it but will try to trade for it regardless.

Also - really happy they’re trying out new versions. Looking forward to see what else they come out with.

Where’d you see 210 bottles? That’s a SUPER small batch (less than SBO, no?). Sadly can’t make it but will try to trade for it regardless.

Also - really happy they’re trying out new versions. Looking forward to see what else they come out with.
You know, I thought I saw it in the super duper secret Allagash facebook group but I don't see it there. Wondering if I imagined it.

But, less than SBO would make sense, I'd think. I'll avoid going back to the HF thread bottle count math, but SBO was what, 240 bottles, and presumably you'd lose yield based on the fruit being added, so...

EDIT: Nope. Found it. It's on their instagram story. I'd screenshot it but too much work. Trust me.

Last edited:
Missing this by a day too. Ugh. Peche was so damn good.

On the plus side, they seem to be producing more Resurgam than ever and you've got to believe that these small batch fruited versions will become more and more regular. And, now that they're offering bottles for onsite, maybe we'll have a crack at drinking them that way? The 2015 Cerise I had was $21 onsite, which is more than fair IMHO.

Latest posts