US - New England Allagash Releases & Events

Help Support Talkbeer:

Nancy (sour red on cherries) on sale at brewery on Monday, limited distro to all Allagash distro areas.

Is this Allagash's first distributed fruit sour? Did Old HLT go to distro?

I'm pretty sure Old HLT was only sold at the brewery. They've distributed a sour pretty recently. Marvieux? Something else, I think. Matina Rossa had plans for distribution too :(

I'm pretty sure Old HLT was only sold at the brewery. They've distributed a sour pretty recently. Marvieux? Something else, I think. Matina Rossa had plans for distribution too :(
Oh they've distributed a bunch of sours: FV13, Merv, Midnight Brett, Tiarna... I think something else? Nancy's just the first fruited one, I think. A silly distinction, I just found it interesting- all of their other fruit sours in the past have been brewery only.

Is Nancy still available at the brewery? JBPortland oilcan? My locals say they don't know when they're getting it and I want one for a Allagash blowout I'm doing next weekend, might just drive up Sat...
As lamb said, it's hitting shelves in Maine today, so I'd be surprised if it wasn't in Mass next week. That said, if you strike out I've got an extra for you.

Latest posts