Amazon Prime Streaming

Talk Beer Forum

Help Support Talk Beer Forum:

I happened to listen to Good Omens (by Neil Gaiman) on Audible recently. It was pretty fun. Lo and behold:

(Link to media)

Highly suggest taking a look at the cast for that.... man, they've got every good TV actor in England working on that. Neil Gaiman is also executive producing. Eagerly awaiting a release date over here.

i think the show hits its stride after season 1. maybe after 2. i don't exactly recall. but i do know that after the 1st season, i wasn't that impressed and was hung up on some plot holes and hard to believe sequences. but the last few seasons, i was all in.
I'd second this. We watched it as it aired on TV so it's been many years ago but I know I wasn't all in until the last few seasons. The first few were entertaining enough but I remember that we would take a break for a while in between watching episodes. Didn't find it to be must see TV at the time.

A Very English Scandal is an enjoyable three hours if you're into understated British humor and true political stories. I almost turned it off a half hour in but am very glad I stuck with it. Hugh Grant and Ben Whishaw are awesome.

"...And I NEVER received my National Insurance card." had me dying.

Arbitrator

Not Patrick
News flash : The Wire is REALLY good.

ShyYellowDeinonychus-size_restricted.gif