Amazon Prime Streaming

Help Support Talkbeer:

The pilot of What We Do in the Shadows is up for free. Much of the best stuff was shown in the commercials during March madness, but usually those scenes expand and there’s at least one more great character not shown at all that I saw. Cast is fantastic. Show’s success will 100% depend on the storylines they can come up with, I guess.
Happen to have run into an episode tonight

It has me interested in seeking out the rest of the series.

Is it worth it?

I'm digging What We Do in the Shadows so far. Was sick the other day and watched the first three. It's original (mockumentary style, the supernatural roommate situation, the movie...) but lots of funny scenes and there have been some good cameos, too. I'm glad they can but it's still kind of weird to hear people say "fuck" on basic cable shows. If you liked the pilot, I'd stick with it, tosh

I'm digging What We Do in the Shadows so far. Was sick the other day and watched the first three. It's original (mockumentary style, the supernatural roommate situation, the movie...) but lots of funny scenes and there have been some good cameos, too. I'm glad they can but it's still kind of weird to hear people say "fuck" on basic cable shows. If you liked the pilot, I'd stick with it, tosh
*not original lol but still good.

Just set the TV to record all future episodes. I figure in a while I will be able to watch them all in order

Latest posts