Amazon Prime Streaming

Help Support Talkbeer:

Between Killing Eve and Fleabag, I am so excited for what Phoebe Waller-Bridge is going to make in the future.
Finished Fleabag earlier this week. What an outstanding show and an outstanding series ending episode. So good.

My wife got kind of obsessed with Phoebe Waller-Bridge because of this and Killing Eve so she made me torrent "Crashing". Watched one episode last night....not sure I care to keep watching. Anyone else seen it?

Padraig

Premium Supporter
Contributor
My wife got kind of obsessed with Phoebe Waller-Bridge because of this and Killing Eve so she made me torrent "Crashing". Watched one episode last night....not sure I care to keep watching. Anyone else seen it?
I sort of half watched it when it was originally aired and couldn’t get into it after a couple of episodes. I probably should revisit.

Finished Fleabag earlier this week. What an outstanding show and an outstanding series ending episode. So good.

I like it. it's light and you can multitask without really missing much.

I also dug it. Not as well written as fleabag but still has interesting characters in a morosely humorous way.

We watched the first 3 episodes of Good Omens and made ourselves stop because we didn’t wanna burn it all in 1 day. Fantastic.
It is incredibly good. I listened to the audiobook late last year on a whim and enjoyed it so I was pumped to hear they were making a show. Honestly, two eps in it's exceeded my expectations. So weird and fun. Also trying to spread out the watching experience.

Latest posts