Any Kansas City traders can help a brother out

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

merc7186

Reaction score
In the middle between Buffalo and Niagara Falls NY
So I was fortunate enough to crash your city last month and drink at every recommendation that I was given. Unfortunately my virtual tour guide had left the KC area and I need some help in procuring a certain spirit that we were fortunate enough to try.

Bottle Cost, Shipping and Time will be compensated.

As for the trip, I would put these 3 breweries as my top visits:

Crane Brewing.
Decent kettle sours and goses. I liked thst they were trying different fruits out with their beers and the flavor profiles were decent

Stockyards Brewing.
Such a cool place, the history behind it was solid and the Chocolate PB Hefeweizen sounded gross but actually was great.

Big Rip Brewing.
Love the macabre theme with their beers and the different styles and flavors really worked. Only wished we didnt show up a half hour before they closed.

Honorable Mention goes to...
Double Shift Brewing
Loved the IPAs and a solid location

Hit me up if you can help out and please debate my choices, Im curious as to the locals prespective.

So I was fortunate enough to crash your city last month and drink at every recommendation that I was given. Unfortunately my virtual tour guide had left the KC area and I need some help in procuring a certain spirit that we were fortunate enough to try.

Bottle Cost, Shipping and Time will be compensated.

As for the trip, I would put these 3 breweries as my top visits:

Crane Brewing.
Decent kettle sours and goses. I liked thst they were trying different fruits out with their beers and the flavor profiles were decent

Stockyards Brewing.
Such a cool place, the history behind it was solid and the Chocolate PB Hefeweizen sounded gross but actually was great.

Big Rip Brewing.
Love the macabre theme with their beers and the different styles and flavors really worked. Only wished we didnt show up a half hour before they closed.

Honorable Mention goes to...
Double Shift Brewing
Loved the IPAs and a solid location

Hit me up if you can help out and please debate my choices, Im curious as to the locals prespective.

I love visiting Crane. Whenever I visit KC I swing by their to meet up with friends their because the staff is always cool with bottle shares, plus I really enjoy their saisons. A buddy of mine down there always talks about BKS Artisan Ales, think stickered can releases etc. May be worth checking out.

Back