Anyone want to split my Bruery Reserve 2015 membership?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WeWantTheFunk

Reaction score
i live in san diego, so if you do as well, this might work out dandy. my idea was just to split allocations down the middle when they come available, and for the beer/merchandise included in the initial cost, we would have a draft (maybe i draft the high quality merchandise over the mystery beer, or maybe you draft bois fume over mocha wednesday - who knows!?)

Membership for the 2015 Reserve Society™ includes the following:

-- 2 bottles of Mocha Wednesday™
-- 1 bottle of Smooth Criminal™
-- 1 bottle of Bois Fume™
-- 1 piece of high quality merchandise
-- 2 bottles Barrel Aged 7 Swans-A-Swimming™
-- 2 bottles of Black Tuesday®
-- 1 bottle of Mystery Beer #1

i live in san diego, so if you do as well, this might work out dandy. my idea was just to split allocations down the middle when they come available, and for the beer/merchandise included in the initial cost, we would have a draft (maybe i draft the high quality merchandise over the mystery beer, or maybe you draft bois fume over mocha wednesday - who knows!?)

Membership for the 2015 Reserve Society™ includes the following:

-- 2 bottles of Mocha Wednesday™
-- 1 bottle of Smooth Criminal™
-- 1 bottle of Bois Fume™
-- 1 piece of high quality merchandise
-- 2 bottles Barrel Aged 7 Swans-A-Swimming™
-- 2 bottles of Black Tuesday®
-- 1 bottle of Mystery Beer #1

I would do it. I am a Reserve Member now and a Trustee for some other folks. I just got back from there today to pick up some bottles.

One of my Trustors is a Hoarder so I get a shot at a lot of his allocations.

If I lived closer to there I would. But alas, its a bit of a drive for me. However, if my buddy renews his, I could def be interested as I will be making more trips down south...

If I lived closer to there I would. But alas, its a bit of a drive for me. However, if my buddy renews his, I could def be interested as I will be making more trips down south...

They'll ship within California, dogg. Pretty easy too - you set up both accounts online.

Costs about $2 a bottle if you send a 12-bottle shipper to yourself. You may have to wait to do so, but it's worth it.

Back