BA Speedway Stout on sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nom.
If anyone wants to, I'm happy to sign you up and make sure the bottles from our 'Keepers' membership get to you as they release (2014) if you can shoot four bottles our way. ;) Slightly above $ on our side I believe.
I mean, zero feedback here, and it's pre release on our side... But... Nom.

Nom.
If anyone wants to, I'm happy to sign you up and make sure the bottles from our 'Keepers' membership get to you as they release (2014) if you can shoot four bottles our way. ;) Slightly above $ on our side I believe.

I am hearing your beer kicks ass. If i could buy 8 i would take you up on that offer. Sending a few of mine to chicago.

Nom.

Get at me. Your box is practically packed.

Last edited:
It would appear that people are running out of money...
I'm done. I drink beer...not a keeper...yet 150 bottles in the 'cellar'... over 20 Alesmith BA stuff. $1k a month of beer is over till this **** is gone. Not what I was trying to do at all.

I'm done. I drink beer...not a keeper...yet 150 bottles in the 'cellar'... over 20 Alesmith BA stuff. $1k a month of beer is over till this **** is gone. Not what I was trying to do at all.

I get you, entirely.

Throw in an impending job loss, and I'm in that WFT state.

On the bright side, it went from a line-cutting cluster**** horrorstory to the fact that you can log in 10 hours late and still pick up 4 bottles without a hitch. That’s progress.
10 hours late!?!?
Why did I set my alarm for 10:55 this morning? I could have kept on sleeping!
(I am the worst.)

Still for sale now, closer to 12 hours.

I can't decide if I should buy any this time. I sure as **** don't need more $30 beers, not to mention having to drive down there to get them. But it's really good and I know a couple folks who'd like them.

goddammit.

I can't decide if I should buy any this time. I sure as **** don't need more $30 beers, not to mention having to drive down there to get them. But it's really good and I know a couple folks who'd like them.

goddammit.
2 miles from work. Zero bought. Zero ****s given.

If I weren't flying to Miami Friday I would have bought some. Oh well looks like a pass this time, who do I blame this on so I can post an entitlement thread?

anyone willing to mule me a couple of bottles? i'll cover bottle cost, shipping, and send you a nice thank you box for your time.

Back