Backcountry beer pics

Help Support Talkbeer:

Ok, starting up a proper thread where we can keep posting pictures of quality beer consumed in beautiful places. I'll kick it off with two from this weekend in southern Sierra Nevada.

A crowler of unicycle with galaxy courtesy of chongcheesol while climbing at Voodoo Dome looking south down the Kern River.

A Karl Strauss Mosaic session IPA for scale on a giant sequoia in the Freeman Creek grove. Even with the bottle, its hard to tell the scale of this tree.

Hey a thread I can participate in regularly. Here's a few to get started

Cooling off some beers in Soda Creek with Broken Top in the background

The beers (Pliny & 14' 3-Way IPA)

Breakside sour with Mt. Bachelor and Todd Lake in the background

I've got TONS of pictures that qualify for this thread. Just need to hook up my external hard drive and dig around for them

Hey a thread I can participate in regularly. Here's a few to get started

Cooling off some beers in Soda Creek with Broken Top in the background

The beers (Pliny & 14' 3-Way IPA)

Breakside sour with Mt. Bachelor and Todd Lake in the background

I've got TONS of pictures that qualify for this thread. Just need to hook up my external hard drive and dig around for them
Looks like you're in my neck of the woods! There's a loop around Three Sisters I've done a few times and will be doing so again this year also. Broken Top is one of the few peaks I can recognize at a glance aside from the Sisters.

Bonus pic: here's some Three-Way of my own chilling at the base of Mt Jefferson last 4th of July.

Latest posts