Backcountry beer pics

Help Support Talkbeer:

Looks like you're in my neck of the woods! There's a loop around Three Sisters I've done a few times and will be doing so again this year also. Broken Top is one of the few peaks I can recognize at a glance aside from the Sisters.

Bonus pic: here's some Three-Way of my own chilling at the base of Mt Jefferson last 4th of July.
Nice, it's awesome up there, just a little crowded on some of the trails. I think the lady and I are going to try our hands at the Wallowas and Hells Canyon this year. It'll be our first go at it, so not sure which trail we'll be doing just yet.

Man, had a killer time camping this weekend near Big Sur. Beautiful spot, great beer, awesome company.

Fresh draft pours of Silver Lies & Simple: Equinox at the campsite? Yeah I think I'll stay another night

Taking in the view w/ a noice saison from DCLAguy11

Silver Lies down on the beach

Morning after shot; not bad

Our campsite had a stump with a bunch of unacceptable bottlecaps embedded into it. We classed it up a bit.

Killer view up a nearby trail:

Can't beat watching the sunset w/ good friends and a bottle of Four Legs Good - thanks everyone :)

Man, had a killer time camping this weekend near Big Sur. Beautiful spot, great beer, awesome company.

Fresh draft pours of Silver Lies & Simple: Equinox at the campsite? Yeah I think I'll stay another night

Our campsite had a stump with a bunch of unacceptable bottlecaps embedded into it. We classed it up a bit.

Can't beat watching the sunset w/ good friends and a bottle of Four Legs Good - thanks everyone :)
Is that Sand Dollar beach and camping at Plasket? If so, I love that place! Was there last summer! So fun!

Hell yeah! Awesome shots. DCLA said he was headed up to Big Sur. Looks like the trip ruled. Who has the vizsla?

Latest posts