Backcountry beer pics

Help Support Talkbeer:

I know there isn't an actual beer in this photo but I promise the cans t_carterb sent me were involved. And copious amounts of kern river brewing were enjoyed after. I know benbikes4beer prefers his wheeled riding to be of a larger diameter variety but the teacups are a pretty rad way to spend a summer afternoon in the southern sierra.

Went for a nice hike in North Cascades National Park on Saturday. Tried to go up Fisher Peak but got socked into a bit of a whiteout just as we were getting to the technical part and decided it was best to turn around. Didn't get a lot of great photos because visibility was poor but still drank a few nice beers.

Fort George Plazm Saison

Capped off a really fun day of trying to surf some very tiny waves outside of Ventura with some JK on the beach. Finally cracked the detritivore and MvB that kmello69 sent me a while back. MvB was easily the best JK beer I have had.

Edit: Is there really no one else going out on adventures these days? It is prime summer shenanigans time! You can't be telling me I went on adventures in Arizona, Washington and California and no one else did anything in that time?

Capped off a really fun day of trying to surf some very tiny waves outside of Ventura with some JK on the beach. Finally cracked the detritivore and MvB that kmello69 sent me a while back. MvB was easily the best JK beer I have had.

Edit: Is there really no one else going out on adventures these days? It is prime summer shenanigans time! You can't be telling me I went on adventures in Arizona, Washington and California and no one else did anything in that time?
Labor Day weekend pics forthcoming

I've been stuck in humid, hot New Orleans. I'm heading to California in a couple weeks and going camping. Pics to come.

Was that MvB batch 2? Delicious beer indeed.

Latest posts