Backcountry beer pics

Help Support Talkbeer:

yes i have access to a car
Hey, sorry I totally forgot about this. I haven't hiked around summit county as much as other zones. if you want to head into the alpine, i would drive down past breakenridge and go somewhere like kite lake trailhead. If you want to drive further, the chicago lakes basin on Mt Evans is gorgeous. Or the Holy Cross Wilderness by Red Cliff is really awesome too.

Hey, sorry I totally forgot about this. I haven't hiked around summit county as much as other zones. if you want to head into the alpine, i would drive down past breakenridge and go somewhere like kite lake trailhead. If you want to drive further, the chicago lakes basin on Mt Evans is gorgeous. Or the Holy Cross Wilderness by Red Cliff is really awesome too.
Thank you for the info

2plums4one

Custom Title
Somehow I've just now found this thread!

From a hike summer before last:

Dick's 12th Man Pale Ale cooling off in Eightmile Lake in the Enchantments, North Cascades.

And from this summer's Enchantments hike:

Fremont The Brother IPA in Stuart Lake, and looking up at Mount Stuart:

Nothing like letting a cool river chill your beers on a hot day in the middle of nature.

After forgetting my last can of Hello, LA at the climbing gym on Wednesday, I grabbed it on Friday to take with me yesterday and then it fell out of my messenger bag riding home. Nothing has ever fallen out of my messenger bag in 10 years of owning it. I guess I really just wasn't meant to drink that can out in nature. :(

Got this tent for x-mas after talking about roof top tents for my new truck. Not exactly the same thing, but it worked out pretty good. Door was a little tough to shut where the corners of the tail lights are, but all in all was pretty good.

After a day of hiking at Cuyahoga, this was well needed. Thanks maca1028 for the Mosaic hops!

Latest posts

Group Builder